I am going to the Celtics game tonite to join in with everyone at the Garden (hopefully) in giving Mike Bibby one big giant F and U. Also, Gabbysaurus/Rob has a blog too, I have discovered, and she is now a follower of mine! Hurray!! How am I going to keep up reading these things...this is like quicksand I tell you.
Gabbysaurus has this link on her page: www.whattheduck.com and I though it was funny. It also resembles "What the Buck" which is also hilarious for all those buckethead lovers (haters) in the world. Game. I am psyched, Ms. Cerrone will accompany, it will be awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm a dedicated follower of your blog. the word verification to leave a comment is "eudingla." you're a eudingla. is that even a real word?
sounds like 'you a dangla' and a dangler is like a poo dangle, so there
Post a Comment