Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oooh blueberryyyyyy

Predictably, it's nearing 5pm and I feel like tearing my hair out of my newly haircutted head. I will refrain, and instead think about all the funny things that occurred freshman year that were computer related. Maybe this will be more of a laundry list of things starting......now (I plan to bullet point and then add in the details of why each is important or meaningful, or not at all meaningful to anyone that isn't totally dumb).



-Red Line Rumble (oncoming!!)

-That basketball game (make it rainnnnnnnnn, the moneyballlllllllll)

-Gonads and Strife (in the lightning in the rainnnnnnnnnn)

-Retarded animal babies (this is my pee pee placeeeeeeeee! XXX is for porno...and beer!!)

-Milk and Cereal (cereal and milk!)

-The MTV awards matrix spoof (MACHINES!)

-The "End of the World" video

-Peanut Butter Jelly Time

-That game Deeg used to play where you were a priest and went around shooting people, it was unbelievable, please Deeg, if you remember the name, tell me.

-Mario Rampage

-Need for Speed

-Need for Speed Underground

-Romanian Techno



That is all my slightly affected brain can muster right now, but purposefully, I will stop so that hopefully someone will remember and make some additions to the list in the comments section.

No comments: