Friday, November 7, 2008

leon powe(r)

Credit to Mr. DiPierro for the witty name. Going to the Celtics/Bucks game tonite, speaking of bucks, I wonder what happened to buckethead anyway, perhaps he will forever live in infamy. I predict, since I will be wearing my "I Leon" tshirt, that Leon will (in my completely non-expert nor well thought out reasoning) go at least 15-7 tonite. I'll come back and report on the real numbers and flog myself the difference with a cat of ninetails. If I happen to be correct I'll give myself a nice pat on the back. I think I am probably the only person reading my own posts. I'm fine with that, this fills the time between doing something and doing nothing for me. Thankfully it's the weekend, thankfully I don't have to work. GO CELTICS.

Additionally, if anyone hasn't seen the pictures of Deeg dressed as Paulie Bleeker for Halloween, for the love of corn muffins microwaved with butter, look at him on facebook. Or better yet, maybe I'll just post some pictures once I figure out how to do it.

No comments: