Let it be known that Regina's Pizza, or Ra Jay Jay, as Foti calls it, is delicious. I ended my pizza drought last night (approximately several weeks to a month without a slice) at the Regina's in Medfuhd and also sampled their mac and cheese. The pizza was high to extra high, pesto chicken with several cheeses and an extra sprinkle of delicious on top. The mac and cheese was good, but I am no expert rater, and left that up to my fellow pizza goer Emily. I'd call her a bad influence since my consumption of both pizza and ice cream has shot up dramatically in the past 6 months or so, but the problem lies in the fact that I enjoy both items too much to slap negativity on their mention. Anyway I would be wrong in saying she was my fellow pizza goer, I'm more like her fellow pizza goer, and mac and cheese sampler, for that matter. For those that do not know, there is a mac and cheese tour going on, generally within the Boston area. So far Ivy is on top with their version of the delectable delight. Any suggestions as to where to sample the next rendition, please leave a comment.
Let it be known also that my iPod is not totally fixed, as it is still mixing songs together in its own version of shitty DJ'ing. What a botch. I wonder if anyone else has this problem...time to hit the Apple support forum again. I felt simultaneously both cool and techy, and lamenerdygeeky and stupid just typing that. What to make for dinner...it's 5:20pm. I'm goin' home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment