Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Correction and, what turned out to be, more
The Celtics game is on Wednesday vs. the Warriors, not today, I was just wishfully thinking yesterday. Clearly. Because if my wishes had come true this rain soaked suck fest of an I need to wear gloves while clutching my fucking umbrella on a windy day would not have occurred and I would be in a better mood. You know, really, one of the things that pisses me off the most, is a) having to use an umbrella, b) having it be windy while rainy, c) my umbrella getting blown the fuck around by the wind because it's windy and rainy, god what a pussy, the umbrella, umbrella's worst enemy, AIR. WIND. What the HELL?! It's like friggin' wonderbread, breaks up at sign of a brisk breeze. I honestly feel like looking at my umbrella, saying, "seriously right now?" and just tearing it to ribbons and ripping it to pieces and breaking all of the ribs holding the thing open. But I don't, because that would be violent, crazy looking, and I would just be wet. I especially wouldn't do it if I was on the way to work, because I'd be super more wet (am I 5?), and even more unhappy. I think I just need some waterproof boots that don't make me look like a chick, and are comfortable. That is all. ESPN360 at work is the internet's gift to me today. I am ready for a few days off and cannot wait until after work on Wednesday for dinner and then what will be a star spangled goodbye, and a jaunt home for 2 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment