Monday, November 17, 2008

The Bogut re-post

So I'm not sure if anyone caught my previous post about Andrew Bogut, which enjoyed a brief stint on this page and could be best characterized as "brief and angry" and also went up at like 4:30am Sunday. It went something like this: "Bla bla Celtics woo yay rah bla bla..Andrew Bogut is a dickbag bla bla douche bla bla assbag something something Bucks suck."

I've re-read the game recap on espn.com and have an adjusted, and perhaps more level headed, response to both the game, article, and Andrew Bogut.
Game: Unfortunately I missed watching but that is totally fine, I was enjoying myself at previously mentioned surprise party. Plus, the place we went to had the game on at the bar so I got glimpses occasionally when I went to get a drink(s)(s)(s), but it wasn't my main concern anyway, I think I was actually spending more time 'tastefully' oogling and being in awe. So, kudos and +150 to Jaime (since I sent her emails spelling her name like she is a Spanish speaking boy, rather than looking at what I'd written and changing it to Jamie) for venue choice. I caught the recap of overtime, and saw before OT that we were up by 1 and thought the game was over (that must mean I am stupid and was not using my brain, because if we were only up by 1 and we ended up going to OT I must have like...walked away during a second free throw or something, unless both teams scored again, which is actually probably what happened because now that I think of it I think there were a few minutes on the clock), and it looked like a super exciting game. Then this was confirmed when I read the recap.

Apparently a foul fest occurred, Pierce was unconscious again, and Ray Ray also dropped 27 in an effort to make me stop saying things like, "I thought he got game!" Foul fest, right, KG fouled out in the 4th so he was unavailable for over time. I'm not going to go into the whole spat with Bogut I'll do something else to make the point later. Bogut also had a stare down with Leon. Unlike KG Leon can't liquify your internal organs with his eyes, but I like to think that he would make sure you know he's not fucking about when you're in a stare down with him. Additionally, is stare down one word or two? Google says two. Also, based on the recap there were probably several crowd silencing shots made down the stretch that probably would have made me explode out of previously mentioned ready position and draw lots of attention to myself out in public, so it was generally a good thing (I'm venturing a guess here) that I wasn't really watching. Anyway the back and forth in OT vs the friggin' Bucks (the Bucks minus Villanueva and Redd even) for crying out loud, would have nearly killed me I think, but they won and for the 8th game in 12 days I'll take it (I speak as if I'm am as affected by that as the players and that there is some direct effect on me haha).

As far as Andrew Bogut goes, let's just say, what a dickbag. I mean, look at that face. No wonder his teammates didn't high five him at the line (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc11PUnFgkQ). What a douchebag. I mean, against KG? Look at Bogut's face, and then look at Garnetts. I mean...which one do you think could be best described as "awesome" and which one do you think is best described as "asshat?" I rest my case.
This week the senior tech and myself are the only ones at the lab because all the important, educated folk (this is not accurate, the senior tech is extremely intelligent, so I speak for myself) are away at the SFN conference in D.C. So, we are holding down the Bacon fort and also taking care of every one else's projects that need mild attention while they are gone for a few days. On the plus side I get to do this since no one is watching me (not like that has stopped me anyway though), and on the downside it's really quiet here.
Indoor soccer should start soon. For those of you that care or knew about it we had the championship game for the BSSC team I am on (the shit browns colored tshirt team) and we lost 4-3 in what was a fairly decent game although I think for certain we should have a could have won (not a homer comment). We'll be missing some outdoor teammates for the indoor league, including Mr. GVR (who I may duly credit as the only one that has ever messaged me on facebook chat, and moreover, called me out on what I called the "double dip" of being on gchat and facebook at the same time (obviously, he was doing the same if he knew I was double dipping), so points for Grant there, and yes, you have earned your shoutout. We also determined that if we don't play indoor, which I debated briefly, we will turn to mush because 1) he lives close to a BK in southie, and 2) I'm a lazy bum that doesn't use the gym and instead pretends breakdancing is doing the same thing for me.
Alright that's all for now, thanks to Gabbysaurus for coming and taking photographs at Turbo practice last nite, I am sure they will look amazing, and include my neon pumas woo!
Picture credits:
Both photos accessed 11.17.2008

No comments: